Our new IGDB Pocket iOS app has officially gone live on the AppStore as of today!
A huge thanks to all of you who took part in the Beta, helping us to iron out early stage bugs and improve on its feature. IGDB Community: you are the best!
Some of the cool new features you can expect:
- Take care of your backlog with default ‘Want to Play, Played, Playing’ lists.
- Create custom list! You want to share with the world your niche love for scifi-roguelike-towerdefense-survival games? Well make a list and spread the love!
- Brand new rating system: rate any game on any platform, review any games with a handy pros & cons feature!
- Get notified on new releases: Notifications can easily be switched on or off in the settings. It will let you know right away when a new game is released.
- Track games: find the games that everyone’s playing right now. It’s also a good way to discover a new gem or two!
- Of course powered by the IGDB Database, currently boasting over 95,000+ games (and counting)!
- ZERO ADS!
For you Android users our there
Don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten about you! The new features above will be making their way to the Android version in the next app update, so stay tuned! You can get the current version of the Android app via the Google PlayStore.
We’re always keen on hearing your thoughts and opinions, so don’t be shy with your feedback if you have any!