- We have now prevented too much KAWAII from reaching the home page carousel. (The carousel can no longer contain solely japanese games.)
- A bug has been fixed that was causing URLs that contain a trailing slash to not work.
- A bug with the game engine autocomplete has been fixed, which was causing the advanced search to stop loading results.
- The company autocomplete has been fixed on the platform page editor.
- The social media section in the people page editor has been rewritten to catch usernames and handles.
- The registration form has received some fixes to multiple annoying validation issues.
- The “parent company” -field is now saving correctly on the company editor page again.
- The size of block quote styling has been decreased on the forum.
- To keep up with Electronic Entertainment Expo 2016, or E3, we have a nifty landing page with all the info available. Also be sure to check out the specific blog post and the epic reportage (in the comments) of @ayafortuna on what we’ve been revealed at E3 so far!
- A little slogan for IGDB.com has been added, as we get our branding initiative underway: The guiding star in Your world of gaming. What do you think?
- Various game list pages, such as Genres index page, Themes index page and others, have been rebuilt from the ground up to be much faster.
Weekly Dev Notes are a feature where the community is updated weekly on small issues and breakthroughs by the team. Blog posts about big changes and updates are more sporadic, but will continue to take place as usual in addition to the Weekly Dev Notes.