- Clicking the Heart on a Person-page now updates the value instantly.
- A bug has been fixed that was causing users’ private list titles to be public.
- Voice actor mugshots have received a styling issue fix.
- The notifications for Want, Playing or Played no longer show up as numbers instead of the correct names.
- A sticky footer styling issue has been fixed that was causing the footer to hover off the bottom of the page.
We have a new page called What is IGDB.com? This page includes the information previously featured on separate pages called About, FAQ and Statistics.
- A new page for keeping tabs on this year’s E3 conference has been added!
- We have added a dedicated page for Similar Games. Check it out here!
- Pagination has been added to the Coming Soon -page.
- The stars used for rating games have been transformed into our new logo! Neat!
- Some BBCode has been added to the presskits of games. Check it out here!
Weekly Dev Notes are a feature where the community is updated weekly on small issues and breakthroughs by the team. Blog posts about big changes and updates are more sporadic, but will continue to take place as usual in addition to the Weekly Dev Notes.