- Various Select2 bugs have been fixed.
- Person-pages are now being cached in order to improve page loading time.
- Various assets are now concatenated in order to improve site performance.
- Gender settings are now saving correctly on person-pages.
- A number of bugs occurring with the gameography have been fixed.
- A bug causing API key requests to not work has been fixed.
- Two new boxes with platform filters have been deployed on the home page: Recently Released and Coming Soon!
- Recently Released and Coming Soon pages showcasing a larger number of games have been released.
Weekly Dev Notes are a feature where the community is updated weekly on small issues and breakthroughs by the team. Blog posts about big changes and updates are more sporadic, but will continue to take place as usual in addition to the Weekly Dev Notes.