- A bug has been fixed that caused encoded characters to appear in game titles.
- Sub forums have received fixes and now display topics in the correct order.
- Long game titles are now appearing correctly on game pages.
- Custom game titles can be added to game pages again.
- Custom game enginges can be added to game pages again.
- Gravatars and fonts are now displaying correctly even if Google or its related services and products are blocked.
- Mugshots on a person page can be deleted using a checkbox again.
- A bug has been fixed that caused new lines to appear incorrectly in the forum editor.
- May the 4th Be With You! You can celebrate the official Star Wars day by checking out ALL the Star Wars games, EVER.
- The voice actor person pages have received various styling tweaks.
- The latest voice actors to join IGDB can now be seen on the home page. Be sure to support your favourite VAs by becoming their fan!
- Six new news sources have been added to Pulse. We are now aggregating the hottest gaming news from Destructoid, Escapist, IGN, Indie Games, PC Gamer and N4G. What would you like to see added to Pulse next? Let us know in the forum or send us private feedback.
- We have a brand new logo! Learn more about the creative process behind it and let us know what you think.
- A handy trello link has been added to the Feedback subforum for our public backlog.
- A new page has been added that showcases all games that support Virtual Reality hardware.
Weekly Dev Notes are a feature where the community is updated weekly on small issues and breakthroughs by the team. Blog posts about big changes and updates are more sporadic, but will continue to take place as usual in addition to the Weekly Dev Notes.