- Re-clicking on Want, Playing and Played -buttons in list view is now correctly removing items from lists.
- Textarea resizing has been restricted to only resize vertically.
- Pulse has received stricter filters in order to avoid aggregating NSFW and unrelated news.
- Pulse has now received a spot on the home page! This is a news radar feature we deployed in January and will continue to develop as the site grows. As of now, ten latest aggregated news stories will be showcased on the homepage. Full-fledged Pulse with all news will remain on its own page.
- Four new news sources have been added to Pulse. We are now aggregating news from Reddit, Kickstarter, Kotaku, GameInformer, KillScreen, Polygon, and Rock Paper Shotgun .What would you like to see added to Pulse next? Let us know in the forum or send us private feedback!
- Pulse now has a Load More-button, so the fun never ends!
- News on Pulse are now ordered by their time of publishing.
- Lists now show 25 games per page instead of 10.
Weekly Dev Notes are a feature where the community is updated weekly on small issues and breakthroughs by the team. Blog posts about big changes and updates are more sporadic, but will continue to take place as usual in addition to the Weekly Dev Notes. Dev Notes are uploaded each Tuesday and our other weekly feature, the Member Spotlight, each Friday.