- Site navigation has received small tweaks to be more revealing and responsive.
- Bad elements no longer appear on the Pulse page.
- “Time to beat” -buttons and their spacing on a game page have been adjusted for a better user experience.
- “Credits” and “Voice actors” on a game page are now clickable.
- An issue with score alignment on company pages has been fixed.
- A bug where renamed companies were shown as “TBD” instead of the year renamed, has been fixed.
- A bug causing game filters like rating or release fate disappear has been fixed.
- A bug causing videos to be added twice to a game has been fixed.
- A bug causing games or company names to have proceeding spaces has been fixed.
- A bug causing private user lists to be accessible in the list tags overview has been fixed.
- The statistics bar charts have been turned right side up.
- Games appearing on the Top 100 list have received a “Top 100” badge!
- The help guide for adding information to a game has received some minor updates.
- When browsing IGDB.com on mobile, a Reddit-link on Pulse will now take you to the mobile version of Reddit.
- Videos are now displayed directly under screenshots, instead of being hidden away.
In addition to working on bringing you the updated Top 100 lists as well as achievement badges, we are getting ready to deploy a new feature called My Birthday Games! This feature will allow you to see and share with others the games that were released on the date and year you were born.
Weekly Dev Notes are a feature where the community is updated weekly on small issues and breakthroughs by the team. Blog posts about big changes and updates are more sporadic, but will continue to take place as usual in addition to the Weekly Dev Notes. Dev Notes are uploaded each Tuesday.