- Votes on a change group that has already been accepted no longer go through.
- Cancelled games are now excluded from all lists on the home page.
- The “Add Game”-button no longer gives an error in advanced search.
- A bug has been fixed where reviews were not showing on a game’s page.
- A bug has been fixed where the login button spinner would not stop spinning.
- A number of caching issues for logging in have been fixed. You no longer need to be at least 5 years old to register using a social network account. Users no longer receive an “Email already in use” error when trying to log in with a social media account.
- Pulse has received mobile styling tweaks and been added to navigation bar rundown list. Thank you for all your invaluable feedback on this feature already, and please continue to let us know your mind on how you would like to see it developed further!
- A graph has been added to user profiles that records and showcases your favourite genres.
- A background worker for removing private and deleted YouTube-videos from game pages has been added.
- Handle detection has been added to the forum, so you can easily link to other user profiles. Hey, @lightfoot!
- The statistics page now features little bar charts that showcase growth progress. They will fill up over the next 30 days, so keep checking back to see IGDB.com grow in real time!
- We are working on bringing you a new “Top 100” feature! This feature will allow you to filter according to different attributes, such as platform, and utilises weighted rating for more accurate information.
- Our Weekly User Spotlight will cycle out while we consider other possibilities for weekly content. What would you like to see in the weekly spotlight at our blog?
Weekly Dev Notes are a feature where the community is updated weekly on small issues and breakthroughs by the team. Blog posts about big changes and updates are more sporadic, but will continue to take place as usual in addition to the Weekly Dev Notes. Dev Notes are uploaded each Tuesday.